Copyright and Usage of Content
The copyright and other rights to the materials on this Website are owned by Prinova and/or its affiliated companies. You are authorized to view, download and print the materials on this Website only for your personal, non-commercial use provided that you 1) retain all notices contained in the original materials, 2) only use images with surrounding text relating to the images, and 3) include the following copyright notice:
© Prinova Group LLC. All rights reserved.
No further publication or any commercial use may be made of the materials on this Website without the express written permission of Prinova.
You may not make any part of this Website available as part of another web site whether by hyperlink framing on the internet or otherwise. This Website and its content may not be used to construct a database of any kind nor may the same be stored (in whole or part) in databases for access by you or any third party or to distribute any database containing all or part of this Website or its content.
Other Terms and Notices May Apply
Additional terms and conditions will apply to business transactions conducted or any promotions run by Prinova via this Website. Additional terms will govern any bulletin board services, chat areas and or other message or communication facilities offered via this Website.
Other Intellectual Property Rights
Certain products and services described in this Website are marketed and sold under trademarks or trade names of Prinova and/or its parent, subsidiaries, or business partners worldwide. These marks may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without the express prior written permission of the owner. In addition, page headers, custom graphics, button icons, and scripts may be service marks, trademarks, or trade dress of Prinova and/or its parent, subsidiaries, and may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of the owner.
Please note that any product, process, or technology described on this Website may be the subject of other rights reserved by Prinova and/or its parent, subsidiaries, or business partners worldwide, and is not licensed for use hereunder. Where trademarks of other parties are identified, Prinova hereby acknowledges the rights of such other parties.
THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS," FOR YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY, AND PRINOVA MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF SUCH INFORMATION NOR DOES PRINOVA MAKE ANY OTHER WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUSES OR OTHER MALICIOUS OR UNAUTHORIZED CODE OR PROGRAMS, AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE. IN NO EVENT WILL PRINOVA BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES BASED ON USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR RELIANCE UPON ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIAL ACCESSED VIA IT OR ANY OTHER HYPERLINKED WEBSITE INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES ARISING FROM LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, OR LOSS OF DATA, EVEN IF PRINOVA IS EXPRESSLY ADVISED ABOUT THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. PRINOVA DISCLAIMS ANY SUCH WARRANTY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWABLE BY LAW. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties and representations, so the above exclusions may not apply to you.
The material on this Website could contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors, and information will be changed, updated, and deleted without notice. Prinova may make improvements and/or changes in the products and/or the programs described in this material at any time. Prinova makes no warranties that this Website will operate uninterrupted or error free, or that any defects will be corrected.
Additionally, Prinova makes no representations or warranties whatsoever about any other website which you may choose to access through this Website. Links provided by Prinova to such websites are provided solely for your convenience and should not be deemed to imply that Prinova endorses those websites or any content therein.
Submitting Information to Prinova
You shall not submit any proprietary or confidential information to Prinova through this Website unless you have a separate written agreement with Prinova enabling the sharing of such information through this Website, in which case the terms of any such other written agreement shall govern such submittal. Any information that Prinova receives through this Website will otherwise be deemed to be non-confidential. By transmitting to Prinova information via this Website or otherwise through electronic means without a prior written agreement with Prinova relating to your submission, you understand and agree that Prinova may use that information for any purpose whatsoever without legal obligation to you.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material [without our prior written consent], including any "junk mail," "chain letter," "spam," or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Prinova, a Prinova employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses [or screen names] associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of this Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm Prinova or users of this Website, or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use this Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party's use of this Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through this Website.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access this Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on this Website.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of this Website.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of this Website, the server on which this Website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to this Website.
- Attack this Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Website.
Limitation on Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE COLLECTIVE LIABILITY OF PRINOVA AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES, AND THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, AND DIRECTORS, TO ANY PARTY (REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE) EXCEED THE GREATER OF $1,000 OR THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID TO PRINOVA FOR ANY PRODUCTS OR SEVICES IN THE LAST THREE MONTHS OUT OF WHICH LIABILITY AROSE.
The limitation of liability set out above does not apply to liability resulting from our gross negligence or willful misconduct or death or bodily injury caused by products you purchase through the site. THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Time to File Claims
Exclusive Jurisdiction; Governing Law
Prinova Group LLC
6525 Muirfield Drive
Hanover Park, IL 60133
Attn: Legal Department
Last updated February 2022