Exceeding Expectations in Ingredient Quality and Accreditation
Quality, compliance, and safety are our priority for all Prinova ingredients. We uphold the highest standards and continuously improve our processes to deliver the products our customers deserve. This meticulous approach guarantees the ingredients in our supply chain are safe, legal, and authentic.
Our policies and procedures are verified internally and through third-party certifications including ISO9001, HACCP, FAMI-QS, Organic, Kosher, and BRC agents and brokers. Holding membership in several associations brings us regulatory support, updates, and advice to keep our team at the forefront of the industry throughout Europe.
Get the support you need to ensure the quality of your ingredients. Whether you’re performing risk assessments and due diligence, need updated certificates, or wish to audit our distribution activity, our quality team is ready to assist.
Regulatory frameworks are growing more complex worldwide, but we can help you navigate all relevant requirements. Strong relationships with our partner network make it easy to access the information necessary to substantiate claims, legal checks, or certification efforts.
As a member of numerous quality and compliance associations, we are well-qualified to provide the support, updates, and advice you need.
- ABCL - Australian Beverages Council
- AFCA - Asociación de Fabricantes y Comercializadores de Aditivos
- BACS - British Association for Chemical Specialities
- BEOA - British Essential Oil Association
- BSDA - British Soft Drinks Association
- Campden BRI- Scientific, technical and advisory services
- ESSNA - European Specialist Sports Nutrition Alliance
- FEFANA - European Feed Additives Manufacturers Association
- HFMA - Health Food Manufacturers' Association
- IFEAT - International Federation of Essential Oils and Aroma Trades
- INC - Infant Nutrition Council Australia and New Zealand
- Nutraveris - Food safety and regulatory compliance consultancy
- PFMA - Pet Food Manufacturers Association
- VDC - Vereinigung der am Drogen und Chemikalien (Association of Drugs and Chemicals)